Tuesday, January 27, 2009

T'was the night before T...

So tomorrow's the big day; Friday I got to sign all the forms (finally) but by the time I got the prescription filled it was too late in the day so I scheduled my first shot for Tuesday in the afternoon, between my cinema class and my yoga class. Unfortunately I have classes all day from 9:30 am to 8 pm except for a half hour break for lunch, so I couldn't schedule it for monday.

I have insomnia like you wouldn't believe. I'd hoped I'd get a friend to tag along and document this particular momentous occasion, but, my dear blog-subscriber(s), Tuesday afternoon is not a good time for college kids to follow me around with a camera. Classes, and everything, pffft.

Anyway, I have a lot of things I want to go over in the future, and every time I go to make a blog I simply get overwhelmed. So here it is; the official list of stuff that I think about.

  • Family (I have a lot of this)
  • Friends (A lot of these too, sometimes)
  • Sex (not a lot of this - but always important)
  • Food (plenty of this, much to the dismay of my poor body)
  • Cholesterol (too much!)
  • Creative drive (It comes and goes...)
  • My feelings about my transition (ugh)
  • My Body (Ughier)
  • Movies (woopee)
  • History (I could write a freakin novel, I tell ya, a novel!)
  • Dinosaurs (Always relevant)

Alright so thats the list. More for me than for you (All of you! My many many readers out there!) Though to be honest I'm not one to follow any structure so lets see if I keep any sort of consistency. I probably won't.

Goodnight, dear readers. Next time I post, I'll be full of that little thing called Testosterone. I be a beast! Rawr~

No comments:

Post a Comment